Presenting his new memoir, ‘Kentucky Cured: Fifty Years in Kentucky Journalism’, the Bluegrass broadcast guru, Al Smith, will be on hand at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Saturday, December 8th, at 1pm. Join him for a special signing as part of Frankfort Avenue’s Olde Tyme Christmas celebration.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville