Hey, you know what I’ll be doing on Labor Day?? That’s right, no rest for the wear, folks. Whether you’ve bbq plans or not, stop by Carmichael’s Bookstore, tomorrow, August 31st, at 7pm as a merry band of essayists present the collection All the Livelong Day: Motif Anthologies, Volume 3.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue