4th Annual Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Facility's Along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail fundraiser to be held at Louisville's Seelbach Hilton. Get Kentucky Derby fever early with a great chef prepared three course meal, great Kentucky bourbon, awesome live and silent auction items that include items that any sports paraphernalia collector would drool over.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration