4th Annual Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Facility's Along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail fundraiser to be held at Louisville's Seelbach Hilton. Get Kentucky Derby fever early with a great chef prepared three course meal, great Kentucky bourbon, awesome live and silent auction items that include items that any sports paraphernalia collector would drool over.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue