I may not avidly drink it. I may be too much the wuss to do so. But, lord almighty, am I proud of this stuff called bourbon. You should be, too. Let’s talk about it with David Toczko in a chain bookstore – The Summit location of Barnes & Noble – this Saturday, December 15th, at 1pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby