It's your chance to run away with the carnival! I don't mean some smelly roadside attraction with shifty folks. I mean a busload of beautiful women! It's like a steam dream come true! The next Va Va Vixens show, "Va va Carnivale" will be opening Thursday at Headliners Music Hall; the show features a bearded lady, a unicorn carousel, large kitty contortionists, a band of sultry gypsies, and much more!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24