As Valentine’s Day speedily approaches, I unveil what it takes to win my love. I was on assignment at the Henry Clay with Sunday Pitts last night for Trends 10 of Louisville.com. If you know me, I complain about going to all events, but when I actually walk through the doors I am glad I had come. I didn't want the black attire to set my mood for the evening. As we walked into the Henry Clay, we were surrounded by beautiful smiles at an equally stunning venue.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015