As Valentine’s Day speedily approaches, I unveil what it takes to win my love. I was on assignment at the Henry Clay with Sunday Pitts last night for Trends 10 of Louisville.com. If you know me, I complain about going to all events, but when I actually walk through the doors I am glad I had come. I didn't want the black attire to set my mood for the evening. As we walked into the Henry Clay, we were surrounded by beautiful smiles at an equally stunning venue.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep