Workers, visitors and locals alike can expect a wonderful surprises come lunchtime Monday as the South Fourth District -- SOFO for short -- will hold a free grand opening celebration along the corridor between the Brown and Seelbach hotels. Music, food specials, discounts, ribbon-cuttings and more await guests who make their way through the scaffolding.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015