The Art of Kissing presented by Delta Dental of Kentucky, a leader in dental benefits, which sponsored this event for the author of the "Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us"; Sheril Kirshenbaum. While no one may know who started this kissing trend that has never faded; red lips might have been the attraction says Kirshenbaum. Majority of modern day kissers are full of gratitude for companies like Delta Dental who are passionate advocates for oral health and wellness; which has made kissing a fresher experience for both parties involved.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]