The Art of Kissing presented by Delta Dental of Kentucky, a leader in dental benefits, which sponsored this event for the author of the "Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us"; Sheril Kirshenbaum. While no one may know who started this kissing trend that has never faded; red lips might have been the attraction says Kirshenbaum. Majority of modern day kissers are full of gratitude for companies like Delta Dental who are passionate advocates for oral health and wellness; which has made kissing a fresher experience for both parties involved.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration