The Art of Kissing presented by Delta Dental of Kentucky, a leader in dental benefits, which sponsored this event for the author of the "Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us"; Sheril Kirshenbaum. While no one may know who started this kissing trend that has never faded; red lips might have been the attraction says Kirshenbaum. Majority of modern day kissers are full of gratitude for companies like Delta Dental who are passionate advocates for oral health and wellness; which has made kissing a fresher experience for both parties involved.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015