“Under my bill, the Bureau of Prisons and Federal Prisons Industries can no longer thumb their noses at Congress and at our constituents whose jobs they are jeopardizing,” Senator McConnell said. “This measure will not only bring some much needed accountability and transparency to this Agency, but it will also help save Kentucky jobs and potentially the safety of those serving their country as federal corrections officers.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue