“Under my bill, the Bureau of Prisons and Federal Prisons Industries can no longer thumb their noses at Congress and at our constituents whose jobs they are jeopardizing,” Senator McConnell said. “This measure will not only bring some much needed accountability and transparency to this Agency, but it will also help save Kentucky jobs and potentially the safety of those serving their country as federal corrections officers.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)