"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015