Fall isn't just the name of a season; it's when you fall in love with fashion all over again. This season was no exception, with rich colors, beautiful fabrics and amazing textures gracing the runways. Seeing warm fur vests, sparkling sequins, and perfectly tailored looks this season, it's no doubt that you'll be looking like a million bucks.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series