The Chic Sheet originally started as a creative outlet for Miranda Rogers McDonald and her love of fashion and writing. After gaining readership she invested more time in it to see where it would take her. In October of last year she posted her first personal style entry, and even though she likes blogging about the latest trends, ready to wear collections and new products, personal style posts get the most response. McDonald shares her favorite stores in Louisville, thoughts on upcoming events and what fall trends she is looking forward to wearing.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success