The Chic Sheet originally started as a creative outlet for Miranda Rogers McDonald and her love of fashion and writing. After gaining readership she invested more time in it to see where it would take her. In October of last year she posted her first personal style entry, and even though she likes blogging about the latest trends, ready to wear collections and new products, personal style posts get the most response. McDonald shares her favorite stores in Louisville, thoughts on upcoming events and what fall trends she is looking forward to wearing.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015