The final night of Waterfront Fashion Week 2012 brought glamor and fire to the shows under the tent, presenting Louisville's first-ever fashion week with a proper sendoff into 2013. Whether you missed out on the evening, or just want to relive the magic, this post is all you'll need for the journey.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]