We live in a world of technology, more specifically, mobile technology. Ever capture an amazing moment with your camera phone or feel the need to share the feeling that you were overcome with the moment Justin Bieber looked you in the eye during his performance at the KFC Yum! Center? Well, the Louisville Arena Authority is helping you make the process of sharing these priceless moments seamlessly with it's recent enhancements to the arena's cellular capabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)