Want to learn how to prepare healthy food in your own kitchen? Willing to give raw and minimally cooked vegetarian cuisine a try but not sure where to start? Interested in low-mileage, high-octane fuel that sustains both the environment and your body? Join Chef Peter Klarman, who will lead “Cookin’ It Up with Chef Peter” at Gilda’s Club Wednesday evening, February 10, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue