The Louisville Film Society’s new theater (810 E. Market St.) is named Dreamland, after an early-20th-century Louisville theater. As society co-founder Tracy Heightchew gives a tour and optimistically describes her hopes for the space, the name seems fitting. “We want this place to kind of be a rabbit hole where everybody’s visions can be expanded,” she says.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015