The Carnegie Center's fundraiser was in full swing last night as the about 300 benefactors and patrons who bid silently, and some not so silently, enjoyed the delectable delights of Catering by Design and sampled wines from Huber Winery, several other winery and The New Albanian Beer Company. BUSTA Dog was busting some moves to 107.7 WSFR, well that is to say his brats, bison dogs and other delicious "dogs" were moving as people lined up to sample Busta Dogs covered in onions, peppers, potatoes or anything on his list. Check it out on Twitter@bustagrill502(http://www.terrilynnscatering.com/menus/index.jsp(http://www.huberwinery.com)
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job