The Carnegie Center's fundraiser was in full swing last night as the about 300 benefactors and patrons who bid silently, and some not so silently, enjoyed the delectable delights of Catering by Design and sampled wines from Huber Winery, several other winery and The New Albanian Beer Company. BUSTA Dog was busting some moves to 107.7 WSFR, well that is to say his brats, bison dogs and other delicious "dogs" were moving as people lined up to sample Busta Dogs covered in onions, peppers, potatoes or anything on his list. Check it out on Twitter@bustagrill502(http://www.terrilynnscatering.com/menus/index.jsp(http://www.huberwinery.com)
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace