If you find yourself stuck in traffic Monday morning-crossing the Ohio River, either to or from Southern Indiana-feel free to contact River Fields at (502) 583-3060. Be sure to ask to speak with the Executive Director, Meme Sweets Runyon, and ask her why her organization has been fighting for decades to prevent the construction of new bridges across the Ohio at Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace