If you find yourself stuck in traffic Monday morning-crossing the Ohio River, either to or from Southern Indiana-feel free to contact River Fields at (502) 583-3060. Be sure to ask to speak with the Executive Director, Meme Sweets Runyon, and ask her why her organization has been fighting for decades to prevent the construction of new bridges across the Ohio at Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015