Superchef’s Breakfast location is not ideal, and not easy to find. Located at 2317 Brownboro Road in a building they share with Chicago Gyro’s six days a week from 5:30-11am and Sundays until 4pm, you literally have to know they’re making breakfast inside to know that they are open. Since they opened on May3rd, they simply haven’t had the opportunity to keep up with their co-tenants signage, but once you try the food, you’ll surely be back for more and will have much for fun studying the menu rather than a map.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom