Superchef’s Breakfast location is not ideal, and not easy to find. Located at 2317 Brownboro Road in a building they share with Chicago Gyro’s six days a week from 5:30-11am and Sundays until 4pm, you literally have to know they’re making breakfast inside to know that they are open. Since they opened on May3rd, they simply haven’t had the opportunity to keep up with their co-tenants signage, but once you try the food, you’ll surely be back for more and will have much for fun studying the menu rather than a map.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success