Yew Dell Botanical Garden’s COOKING FROM THE GARDEN SERIES - Spring Season, Sunday March 4th, 2-4pm. Among Yew Dell’s most popular classes, the Cooking from the Garden series offers Chef Mark Williams expert information in a lively interactive class. The whole while, Mark slices, dices and entertains, followed by sumptuous sampling of the seasonally inspired dishes he creates. You’ll go home with a new take on the veggie garden, a handful of recipes and enough new knowledge to make you the hit of your next dinner party!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville