Taste of Innovation (TOI) will be one of this city's best tasting events. TOI, the signature party of IdeaFestival, brings together unlimited food and spirits from some of the region's most creative chefs, restaurants, brewers, distillers and mixologists. Jamie Oller; one of the talented chefs's participating in this event was kind enough to invite me into her kitchen and show one of their signature items. Jamie's 14k Cupcakes brought Louisville the very first "Cupcake Push Pop'.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success