Sweater weather is around the corner, and the summer hiatus is over. Don your best boots, embrace a longer night sky and head out to The Bard’s Town this evening, Friday, September 14th, as Louisville Literary Arts launches its fall season of the InKY Reading Series with writers Kirby Gann and Dan Rosenberg, as well as the Savage Rose Theatre Company.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace