Sweater weather is around the corner, and the summer hiatus is over. Don your best boots, embrace a longer night sky and head out to The Bard’s Town this evening, Friday, September 14th, as Louisville Literary Arts launches its fall season of the InKY Reading Series with writers Kirby Gann and Dan Rosenberg, as well as the Savage Rose Theatre Company.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Raise a Little Hell with Bonnie and Clyde
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Carl Casper’s 50th anniversary car show this weekend
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- 5 Reasons to Attend Wes Fest 2015
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi