Performers were more than happy to donate their time to support Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, now in their 30th year. Sponsors and supporters sold out the venue within 15 minutes of the doors opening, leaving standing room only for the show and little discussion as to the popularity of the event, the performers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville