Dave Truong knows his noodles. He can even say he was eating at Anthony Bourdain's favorite Pho place in Vietnam before Bourdain discovered it. Truong grew up craving the beloved noodle dish, and of course he has it on his menu at Nam Nam Cafe (318 Wallace Ave., 891-8859), which he opened earlier this year.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015