Monday morning, on my way to protest John Boehner, Hell suddenly broke loose all around me. I was momentarily surrounded by blaring sirens, arrays of red and blue strobe lights the like of which could have sent every epileptic in the Ohio River Valley into seizures, and a line of long, black, bullet proof SUV's. The guest of honor of our protest, Speaker of the House John Boehner, had arrived.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015