The Kaviar Forge Gallery's exhibit this F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop showcased Kentucky leather artists that included Robert Black, prize winning leather worker of the Church head knot, and Steven Hughes and Tatyana Malkin of Pillywiggin Leather Inc. whose leather mask and corsets are theatrical artistic masterpiece of beauty. The leather exhibit features other artists as Craig Kaviar, Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers, Johnny Sosbe, Sue Schofield of Inherited Leather and Walt Priddy; however on this Fat Friday it was Mr. Black and Hughes I spoke with.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 5 Reasons You Should Take Your Family Spring Break at French Lick Resort
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom