What would a world-class weekend in Louisville be without world-class art? Conceptual artist Dennis Shaffner, along with painter and jewelry designer Marissa Garcia, headline the second annual Frenzy at the Finish on Sunday. We caught up with Shaffner to talk about his creations, crafting for peace, birds, and John and Yoko.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby