The Carnegie Center's fundraiser was in full swing last night as the about 300 benefactors and patrons who bid silently, and some not so silently, enjoyed the delectable delights of Catering by Design and sampled wines from Huber Winery, several other winery and The New Albanian Beer Company. BUSTA Dog was busting some moves to 107.7 WSFR, well that is to say his brats, bison dogs and other delicious "dogs" were moving as people lined up to sample Busta Dogs covered in onions, peppers, potatoes or anything on his list. Check it out on Twitter@bustagrill502(http://www.terrilynnscatering.com/menus/index.jsp(http://www.huberwinery.com)
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)