The event starts at 7:00 p.m. with a red carpet entrance followed by a cocktail reception and then the fashion show will take place with emcee Angie Fenton of The Voice-Tribune and WHAS 11’s Great Day Live. After the show attendees will have the opportunity to show from the sponsors in their unique pop-up boutiques with music throughout the event from DJ Ryan Coxx.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep