“So ladies, if you’re looking for a man who is into local sports, loves to eat, is athletic and good to his fellow man while maintaining his ‘manliness’ – then Louisville is the place you really want to be right now,” Mayor Greg Fischer joked at the ribbon cutting marking the $5.8 million Hyatt Regency Louisville renovation last Thursday, April 19.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015