It’s the dog days of summer—but Independence Day fireworks aren’t a rite of summer that our pets particularly look forward to. Whether you take your dog to watch the rockets or leave your pal at home, here’s how to keep your four-footed friend safe and feeling secure as the skies light up.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24