During the early 1990’s indy-rock scene you would have been hard pressed to miss Drivin’ N Cryin’. A Southeast band from Atlanta who have never been able to fit into a perfect category or music genre description, but have always had a place in my record collection and heart. Wednesday, February 15th lead vocalist Kevin Kinney and the guys rocked Headliners Music Hall with special guest The Tunesmiths.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015