During the early 1990’s indy-rock scene you would have been hard pressed to miss Drivin’ N Cryin’. A Southeast band from Atlanta who have never been able to fit into a perfect category or music genre description, but have always had a place in my record collection and heart. Wednesday, February 15th lead vocalist Kevin Kinney and the guys rocked Headliners Music Hall with special guest The Tunesmiths.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success