The two dilapidated housing projects from the 1950s and a ramshackle apartment building came down in the ’90s, to be replaced with a mixed-income, New Urbanist community — an in-town Norton Commons — of more than 400 single-family homes and hundreds of townhouses and apartments on roughly 130 acres.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue