With the Eating Challenge Series, we'll be taking a look at some of the most legendary food challenges around Louisville. From the sweet smite of the 'Comfy Cow Sundae' to the heavy hammer of the 'Fat Teddy' hamburger, there's plenty of food challenge goodness for both your ego and your stomach to share in 'The 'Ville.'
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville