February marks the 50th anniversary of the Beatles coming to America, and the folks who produce the Abbey Road on the River Festival plan to celebrate in style. A mini-festival titled "February '64" will be happening Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Muhammad Ali Center and at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - complete with a recreation of the Entire Ed Sullivan Show episode the Beatles appeared on fifty years ago.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24