Postal letter carriers would deliver supplies of the antibiotic doxycycline to residential addresses throughout the Louisville metro area after a terrorist attack using an air-borne biological agent such as anthrax. The medication would be delivered within 48 hours of the attack.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue