Emeril Lagasse, chef, TV host and creator of kickin' it up a notch, had a lot of nice things to say about the Louisville food scene while he was in town Sunday for the inaugural Fork, Cork & Style festival at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration