The Carl Casper Custom Car Show—“The greatest combined custom and new car auto show on the planet”—continues at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center for one more day: Sunday, February 26, Noon to 6 p.m. And there’s still time to see some of your favorites.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby