Legends of 80/90's indie rock, The Lemonheads, will hit the rewind button on Monday March 5 at Headliner’s Music Hall, 8pm. The band will be playing " It's a shame about Ray " in it’s entirely with special guests The Shining Twins and Dear Meet. A must for all of their fans and as well a unique opportunity to (re)discover them!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle