"I dunno, wherever you like is fine honey,"....An age old answer from girls which is like 'pleading the fifth' when trying to plan a date. You know you're guilty for knowing what you want, but will never admit the truth. From a guy's perspective the decision making is harder than asking the girl out for the first time. This past week for my birthday I turned the tables as my wife struggled on where to go out for dinner. "I just want a great steak and potatoes - ladies choice,". Luckily I have a great gal with a wonderful knowledge of Louisville and Pat's Steak House it was.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep