"I dunno, wherever you like is fine honey,"....An age old answer from girls which is like 'pleading the fifth' when trying to plan a date. You know you're guilty for knowing what you want, but will never admit the truth. From a guy's perspective the decision making is harder than asking the girl out for the first time. This past week for my birthday I turned the tables as my wife struggled on where to go out for dinner. "I just want a great steak and potatoes - ladies choice,". Luckily I have a great gal with a wonderful knowledge of Louisville and Pat's Steak House it was.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success