Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)