Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015