The world championships will feature 300 top professional riders from approximately 25 countries and is expected to draw crowds of 5,000 to 6,000 per day, including fans, cyclists and officials from throughout the U.S., Europe and other parts of the world.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Celebrities You Might Not Have Known Were From Kentucky
- Essential Louisville Cocktail Bars for 2015
- RumpFest Coming to Highlands Memorial Day Weekend
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Heart of Louisville Named American National Treasure
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015