Local boutiques partner up with Susan G Komen for the cure, for the second annual Fashion Night Out benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure Louisville to take place tonight, October 26, 2011 at The Seelbach Hotel. This year, many of your favorite boutiques in Louisville are collaborating once more to create a night of fashion and fun that you won't want to miss.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom