“Under my bill, the Bureau of Prisons and Federal Prisons Industries can no longer thumb their noses at Congress and at our constituents whose jobs they are jeopardizing,” Senator McConnell said. “This measure will not only bring some much needed accountability and transparency to this Agency, but it will also help save Kentucky jobs and potentially the safety of those serving their country as federal corrections officers.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace