Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has stated that he will "not support any settlement of the robo signing mortgage foreclosure case that would give expanded civil or criminal immunity to banks or their executives." Details of the settlement that may be announced as soon as next week are starting to leak. If the leaks are accurate, Mr. Conway and a tiny handful of like minded attorneys general may soon be heroes to the cause of fighting the Wall Street influence.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace