YUM! Brands celebrate 14th anniversary as a company, it's more apparent than ever that they are building the defining global company that feeds the world. As part of that vision, they want to be a company with a huge heart... Truly caring and trying saving lives. While world hunger relief is their global effort to end hunger, they need to remember that it all starts here in our own community. One in five children in Kentuckiana are at risk of going to bed hungry tonight. That's why again this year; they are celebrating its 14th year as a company with a very special challenge.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter