What started as a plan to preserve the Ford Motor Co. jobs that already were in Kentucky snowballed into a massive expansion of Ford’s Kentucky operations, and the company’s decision to go “all-in” on its Louisville facilities–with an estimated direct economic impact to the area of $5.2 billion–was spurred by a creative $240-million incentives package.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville